With the long summer job hours I find myself going to the easiest places on my lunch breaks—fast food restaurants. I try to be cautious about what I’m ordering so I don’t easily pack on the pounds. I found this great article on what are some healthy things to order at fast food restaurants.
- 4-Piece Chicken Nuggets w/ Sweet ‘n Sour sauce (220 Calories, 10 g fat, 2 g saturated fat)
- Hamburger (260 calories, 9g fat, 3.5g saturated fat)
- McDonald’s Vanilla Reduced Fat Ice Cream Cone (150 calories, 3.5g fat, 2g saturated fat)
- Taco Bell Gordita Nacho Cheese–Chicken (270 calories, 10g fat, 2.5g saturated fat)
- Taco Bell Fresco Style Crunchy Taco (150 calories, 7g fat, 2.5g saturated fat)
- Taco Bell Fresco Style Grilled Steak Soft Taco (170 calories, 5g fat, 1.5g saturated fat)
- Wendy’s Jr. Hamburger (280 calories, 9g fat, 3.5g saturated fat)
- Wendy’s Large Chili (330 calories, 9g fat, 3.5g saturated fat)
- Wendy’s Jr. Frosty (160 calories, 4g fat, 2.5g saturated fat)
What are your favorite fast food picks? Do you think it’s pointless to try to eat healthy at fast-food restaurants?