Surprise! It’s alleged murderer, Casey Anthony. In a recent E-Poll Market Research study, Casey Anthony was voted as the most hated person in America, with a 94 percent disapproval rate. Fifty-three percent consider her “creepy” while the other 60 percent called her “cold”. But she is not the only one America is hating on, find out who else placed on the list. [Via MSNBC].
4. O.J Simpson. Infamous for escaping charges after murdering his wife many years ago.
5. Jon Gosselin. The husband of reality villain, Kate Gosselin and their eight children. You remember him best as the wimpy husband from TLC’s Jon and Kate Plus 8 (Amazon).
6. Levi Johnston. Ex fiance of governor Sarah Palin’s daughter, Bristol Palin. He is also the father of their 2-year-old son, Tripp.
7. Paris Hilton. Socialite and reality star made famous from her role on The Simple Life (The Complete First Season, $9.98 from Amazon) and her sex tape, One Night in Paris.
8. Heidi Fleiss. At 22-years-old, she became a madam, running a prostitution ring. Later on, she became a columnist and a broadcaster. She is also referred to as “Hollywood’s Madam”.
9. Howard Stern. Shock jock of his own Sirius FM talk show. People either seem to love him or hate him. In this case, they hate him.
So, what I can sum up from this study is that America will hate you if you are either a murderer, or a deadbeat parent. Nice to know.
What do you think of this list, Lovelies? Who do you think is the most hated person in America right now?