I am certainly a jeans girl. I wear comfy jeans instead of sweatpants; on dates I wear jeans, not dresses or skirts. I have worn countless pairs and brands of jeans in my lifetime. Needless to say, I have narrowed down the search to five key brands that I tend to not stray from.
1. American Eagle. I started wearing these in middle school and have not stopped since. These are where I get my every day jeans. They’re nice enough to have a polished look but comfy enough too. I have hear horror stories of brand new pairs getting holes in them after one wear, but thankfully this has never happened to me. I still have a pair from freshman year of high school and they have not failed me yet.
2. Levis. (Jeans, Classic Bold Curve Bootcut Leg, Broken Black Wash, $49.99 from Macy’s) I get a multitude of different purpose jeans here. I recently got a pair of black skinny jeans from there than can easily transition from day to night with a change of top. I have an old pair that I would never wear in public but I throw them on first thing when I get home. Some of my every day jeans are Levis, making this brand have a plethora of uses.
3. Pacsun (Bullhead). While the skinny jean trend has been around for years, I only recently gained the confidence to wear them. My first pair came from Pacsun. I notice that their skinny jeans have a different fit than other stores (the area around the ankle is slightly tighter than others). They are tight enough to give you that sleek, sexy, look but not too much to cut off your circulation.
4. Vigoss. I don’t own many of these. They can be found at Nordstrom and are very expensive. Yet, they look amazing on me. I am only 5’2 and yet they make my legs look so long. Everyone has their perfect pair of jeans and mine so happen to be Vigoss. Unfortunately, I rarely have $70 or more to shell out on jeans.
5. Forever 21. (Heritage 1981 Five Pocket Skinny Jeans, $24.90 from Forever 21) Considering the pricey choice above, I felt it would be appropriate to include something slightly more affordable. I love Forever 21 to death and have only recently started wearing them out. It’s the perfect price for trendy jeans.
What is your favorite brand of jeans, Lovelies?