Ryan Gosling is one of the sexiest and most-loved male actors right now (especially here on Lovelyish). Being that his new film Crazy, Stupid, Love will be coming out in less than two weeks, I thought it was only appropriate for us to learn a little more about him. Here are 10 facts about Ryan that you may never have known before, all from his IMDB and People page.
1. Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera were not the only soon-to-be famous kids in the The All New Mickey Mouse Club; Ryan was also on the show.
2. He is not only an actor; he is also a musician. A jazz artist to be exact. He even released the song, "Put Me in the Car".
3. His favorite actor is Gary Oldman (aka Sirius Black from Harry Potter) and the pair are even friends.
4. He took his mom and sister as his date to the Oscars in 2007! How sweet.
5. He once lived with Justin Timberlake and his family for two years (that was also during their Mickey Mouse Club days).
6. He was born in London, Ontario, at the same hospital as his The Notebook co-star and once real-life lover, Rachel McAdams.
7. He was almost a Backstreet Boy. A.J. McLean offered him an audition for the once popular boy band, but he reportedly turned it down.
8. He once dated Sandra Bullock after he met her on the set of the film Murder By Numbers.
9. He was the second youngest Best Actor Oscar nominee for his role in Half Nelson (John Travolta was the youngest for Saturday Night Fever at 24-years-old).
10. When we was 17 years old, he dropped out of high school and moved to Los Angeles. His first role was in the series Young Hercules.
Were you surprised by any of these Ryan Gosling facts Lovelies?