Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox may have hooked up on the set of Transformers, but they’re definitely not the only two celebs to have met through a gig. Check out my list of the top 10 sexiest (and sometimes controversial) on-set celebrity flings.
1. Blake Lively and Penn Badgley. This pair met on the set of their popular scripted drama Gossip Girl in 2007 and dated for over three years before splitting up in 2010. Things must be awkward on set now, especially because their characters are always on again/off again with one another.
2. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. Pattinson was rumored to have hooked up with Kristen’s best friend and co-star, Nikki Reed, on the set of the first Twilight film while Kristen was still dating her longtime boyfriend, Michael Angarano. It wasn’t until the pair were shooting The Twilight Saga: New Moon that the rumors began to spread that the two stars were officially a couple.
3. Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift. What more do you need when you both have the same first name? This pair met on the set of the 2010 film Valentine’s Day, starring as teens in love. The teen stars were caught out together a few times before calling it quits. One of Taylor’s songs is even rumored to be about her short time with the Twilight star.
4. Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter. These two actors met on the set of their successful Showtime series, Dexter while they were playing brother and sister. Carpenter and Hall began dating during filming and married in 2009. The couple split only one year later in 2010, but they still have to shoot scenes together.
5. Kate Bosworth and Alexander Skarsgard. True Blood actor Alexander and Hollywood beauty Kate met while shooting their film Straw Dogs, playing husband and wife. They are still spotted out together occasionally to this day. You can check out these two love birds in their new film in theaters on September 16.
6. Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling. These two stared in one of the most famous love story films of all time, The Notebook. After filming wrapped, the two continued an off-screen love affair dating off and on for five years. The couple even shared an epic kiss at the 2005 MTV Movie Awards after winning the award for best kiss.
7. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. This now-married couple first laid eyes on each other in 2002 while they were shooting the superhero flick, Daredevil. I guess those tight body suits were too much for this pair to resist, because they remained together and now have two beautiful daughters, Violet and Seraphina.
8. Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettiere. Hayden and her controversially older Heroes co-star, Milo, dated for a short while. The couple’s age difference was given as the reason for their split.
9. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth. I guess those Nicholas Sparks films really do have a lucky charm for celebrities who star in them. Just like Rachel and Ryan before them, Miley and Liam also hooked up on and off set of the film, The Last Song.
10. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Probably the most controversial of o- set celebrity flings, Brad and Angelina famously met on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith in 2007. Brad admitted one year later that he fell in love with Angelina while filming the flick when he was still married to Jennifer Aniston. Ouch.
Tell me, Lovelies: What on-set fling do you think was the most scandalous?