Try as I might, I just never look at well put together as some of the world’s biggest celebrities. It can be fun to try and mimic their styles, but at the end of the day, I would give anything to just be able to raid their closets. Here is my list of the top five celebrity closets that I would love to get my hands on.
1. Emma Watson. It may be the fact that she has had millions of dollars in the bank since before she was a teenager, but Emma Watson’s style and seemly never-ending array of gorgeous designer clothes never cease to disappoint me. I may not have any red carpet events to go to like she does, but I would sure love to try on some of her fabulous outfits.
2. Kate Middleton. This duchess doesn’t even have a stylist, which makes me feel really bad about myself. Kate never looks bad, in my opinion, and I love that she covers herself up and still looks beautiful. She is sending a great message that you can still look sexy with your clothes on!
3. Aria Montgomery from Pretty Little Liars. Okay, so maybe she isn’t a real person but her style is something I continue to admire. Aria, (who character is played by actress Lucy Hale) style combines vintage classic pieces with unique twists and fun accessories and I just can’t get enough.
4. Blake Lively. Forgetting about her recent nude pics scandal, Blake sports gorgeous outfits even when she is not playing Serena van der Woodsen on Gossip Girl.
5. Taylor Swift. For some reason, Taylor makes me want to wear more dresses, even though I never used to even reach for them in my closet before. Her romantic, covered up style is admirable and gorgeous. Not to mention she frequently rocks sparkly attire which always catches my eye.
Tell me, Lovelies: What celebrity closet would you love to raid?