Some names are incredibly sexy, some names are not. Names often carry a sense of personality that is given to a person.
In fact, in biblical days, people didn’t name their children something popular, or a name that they liked. This was either a name that was given to them by God Himself, or a name that meant something amazing. It was thought out, and planned.
Regardless, there are some names that just… well, turn me on!
1. Michael. Oh my gosh, I don’t think you can get much stronger in a name than then name “Michael.”
2. Allister. I’ve only recently come back into contact with this name and admittedly, I spell it differently than most people. But, it’s so dark and sexy. *shiver*
3. Cameron. Something about this one. I dunno. It speaks of something deep and artistic. Originally a last name, I’m extremely pleased that it moved into the first name category.
4. Scott. Something about this name… perhaps it’s sort of “slice” sound. SCOTT… just makes me happy.
5. James. Not so much sexy as powerful. Something about the weight of it even though it’s only one syllable. JAMES.
6. Eric/Erik. I won’t even talk about this… just… *purrrrrr*
7. Xerxes. This is just cool, come on. (What’s your name? XERXES!!!)
8. Ryan. Yeah, this is just a nice name to me.
9. Robin. So soft, so caring. But it carries a harder, stronger connotation as well (like Robin Hood).
10. Jason. Yeah, yeah, I know, this carries the whole Freddie/Jason thing with it. Oh well… I love it.
11. Patrick. I dunno, it’s a strong Irish name, it just sounds gorgeous to me.
12. Peter. I always joking say “Pe terra” … like I’m translating it into another language. The bible, Heroes, *shrug* I just like it.
13. Rick. Not to be confused with Dick… this is an awesome name.
14. Garret. I know, I know, rhymes with Ferret. Oh well. I think it’s beautiful.
15. Jesse. At some point in time, I wished that I WAS Jesse’s girl.
16. Jack. *wiggles uncomfortably* Erm… I won’t get into why I like this name lest you suddenly de-friend me and think me a killer.
17. Derrick. It’s really just Eric with a D and a few extra R’s…
18. Taylor. The name of an ex-boyfriend. He’s no longer with us… but, I’ve always been fond of that name.
19. Hunter. WHOA… I love it. It’s quite strong.
20. Matthew. It sounds so comforting. You can’t just say “MATTHEW!” Say, “Mattttthew…”
What are some names that you love?