Are you obsessed with tagging people in your Facebook photos? Pixable has made an awesome study of Facebook photo trends, and what’s most interesting is the gender differences, as Glamour noted:
We’re so vain…or we’re really into photography.
- Women have twice as many looks, tags, and uploads as men.
We love our girls.
- Girls prefer photos with girls.
- Guys prefer photos with girls.
We’re on photo overload.
- The average number of friends a person has is 345, and with an average of 282 photos per friend, that’s 97,000 photos in your network.
Who’s looking at you?
- Women receive two thirds of all photo views.
- Guys would rather look at girls they don’t know than girls they do know.
- Girls prefer looking at other girls they know.
Go to Pixable to see their awesome infographic that breaks down even more stats on Facebook photos.
Do you think their findings are correct?