So I was reading an article regarding flirting tips on Seventeen magazine’s website, and I thought I’d share 10 tips that can be considered great advice or tips that should be ignored!
3. Wear dangly earrings. They draw attention to the smooth curves of our neck — it’s a classy way to subtly show skin.
This was pretty interesting, because I never thought about it though it makes a lot of sense. Who doesn’t love the way those dangly earrings make your neck look?
6. Master the bump-and-flatter. Run into a cute guy at a crowded party. Say, “Oh, sorry — I become a total klutz around cute guys.” Then just introduce yourself.
Part of me is like, “Oh, PLEASE!” and the other part of me is like, “I like this; I’m going to try it.” What do you think?
8. Tease him a little. Example: When a guy you’re talking to first tells you his name, say, “What?” so he has to lean in to repeat himself. Then say, “What?” again with a smile. You’ll break the ice with your playful joke.
I don’t think this would work. If I were in his position, I would wonder what’s wrong with her hearing.
13. Wear red! Scientists have shown that guys are instinctively attracted to this color — so wearing it instantly makes you hotter.
I love wearing red! I feel like it gives me a confidence boost, wouldn’t you agree?
14. Ask him out “by accident.” Text him “What r u up to tonite?” When he replies, say, “Sorry that was for a friend—but yeah, what r u doing?” The tiny diss will make him work harder.
Ugh, to me this is such a middle school move! Has anyone had this work for them?
18. Leave this Facebook comment: “This pic is hilarious. What’s actually going on there?” After he responds, say, “You should tell me in person. Wanna hang out this weekend?”
I’m not sure I’d want him to know I was stalking his facebook page. Would you?
22. Pass a handwritten note at a party that says, “Just saying hi!” Slip it into his pocket — it’s a million times cuter than a text.
Aw, this is cute! I think you have to be friends first for this to not be conveyed as creepy though.
23. Flirt before you see him: Text, “U should wear that blue shirt tonight — it makes your arms look hot! ”
I like this too, because if he actually wore that blue shirt, I’d be complimented that he took my comment into account when dressing.
27. Flirt with your eyes. “It’s all in the way you look at him: Walk by, kind of look him up and down, give him a slight smile, and keep walking. You can have an entire conversation without saying a word.” — Ne-Yo
Thumbs up for Ne-Yo’s advice. There’s something about connecting with someone on a level deeper other than words.
31. After you’ve been talking for awhile say, “Can I tell you a secret?” He’ll say yes — but then just tell him never mind, it’s stupid, you changed your mind. It will drive him crazy wondering what you were going to say — and that you won’t give in!
Once again, I feel like this is so middle school. I hate it when someone does that to me so I don’t want to do this to someone else.
What do you think Lovelies? Would you (or do you) follow any of these tips?