Adding a belt is one of my favorite ways to pull a look together, and no celebrity does it better than Cameron Diaz. She’s a pro at pairing the perfect belt with casual duds, dressy frocks, and everything in between. I think these are her three best belt moments below. Her outfits are all gorgeous, but it’s the belt that’s truly the star!
Cammy D kills it with this polka dotted top, jeans, and white belt number. I would never think to pair this outfit with a white belt!
Here are links to some great similar, but more affordable, belts to the ones worn by Cameron:
- White Belt: Apt 9 Sash Belt, $24 @ Kohl’s; Steven by Steve Madden Oval Buckle Belt, $24.90 @ Nordstrom; Belt it Out in White, $29.99 @ Modcloth
- Red Belt: Apt 9 Stretch Faux-Patent Leather Belt, $24 @ Kohl’s; Double buckle stretch Belt, $22 @ Torrid; Bright Leather Obi Belt, $30 @ ASOS
- Metal Buckle Belt: Gabriel-la Belt, $19 @ Modcloth; Shiny Skinny Belt, $29.50 @ Express; Deena & Ozzy Lion Head Belt, $24 @ Urban Outfitters
- Gold Belt: Woven Metallic Belt, $14.99 @ Newport News; Wide Double Prong Belt, $19.99 @ Spiegel; Wide High Waist Fashion Leather Belt, $19.99 @ Amazon
- Brown Belt: Square Basic Leather Belt, $24.50 @ American Eagle; Cooperative Equestrian Belt, $28 @ Urban Outfitters; Classic Leather Belt, $29 @ Michael Stars
- Studded Belt: Small Triple Pyramid Belt, $12.99 @ Tilly’s; Stud Belt, $23 @ French Connection; Multi Stud Stretch Belt, $24 @ Arden B
A handy trick I learned from a fashion stylist friend is that you can easily have a belt that’s too large altered by a cobbler. I’ve purchased belts on sale that were several sizes too large because they were too cute to pass up, and it only cost me a couple of bucks to get them altered down to my size.
Which is your favorite Cameron belt look Lovelies? Which ones would you wear?