1. Macy’s, American Rag “Pleated Floral Skort,” $19.99
Skorts aren’t for kids anymore! Skorts act like skirts but they stay in place when it becomes too windy! For those who like to be in between, a skort is a great alternative when the heat starts to rise. Here are five stylish skorts that you can skip around to beat that summer heat!
2. Urban Outfitters, Reformed “Kelly Skort,” $39.99
Another floral find but if you look closely, these are actually shorts. The brand was inspired by the flowiness of the skort and decided to make these shorts a bit looser. Looks great with a brown belt!
3. Forever 21, “Border Woven Skort,” $19.90
The exterior appears to be a skirt (front and back), but this skort has some hidden shorts underneath!
4. Yesstyle, Bow Accent Elastic Skort, $22.50
This is the ultimate skort to beat the summer heat. Its lightweight material won’t cling onto your legs when it gets hot. The bow and studs also add the skort to a nice touch!
5. Jane Norman, Ditsy Swirl Skorts, $20.11 (£14.00)
If you’re living in the United Kingdom area, this high-waisted floral skort can be a great spring staple! Unfortunately, the company does not ship internationally!