Hollywood and media definitely makes large breasted women seem more sexy, appealing, and overall more beautiful. Growing up in a family with relatively small breasts, I never really had a problem with having an A-cup sized breast. Though most of the time I wish that I could grow a cup size or two, having an A-cup can have its perks. Here are some pros and cons of having small breasts:
- No back pains when you’re older!
- You can wear low cut tops without looking “slutty”
- Finding bras that fit perfectly is a pain
- Filling out tube tops/dresses is difficult
- It’s harder to find tops that fit nicely with small boobs (IMO)
- Swimsuit shopping definitely sucks
- Girls with small breasts sometimes aren’t given the time of day from men
I’m sure there are much more positives and negatives to having small breasts, but these are just a few. Leaving off on that note, would you rather have large or small breasts? Why or why not?