I have always been working on this and honestly will continue to work on it. I believe that the less you put on your face, the better it will be. Basically, I won’t put a lot of make-up on my face so I won’t include make-up products in the following list.
1. Undoubtedly, the first one should be washing our faces. I would recommend Garnier Gentle Clarifying Foam. Also, Garnier Pure Deep Pore Wash helps brighten the skin. It can be used everyday.
2. Regarding your hair, I recommend using Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner.
I’ve tried different brands of shampoo in the past, including Head and Shoulders, Pantene, Dove etc. None of the above gives a better result than Garnier Fructis. It gives you shiny hair and helps to strengthen your hair. The whole product line is amazing!
3. Girls should have a habit of using toner after washing their face. It helps to soothe your skin. I recommend using something without alcohol. Products that contain alcohol will have adverse effects on your skin. Your pores may look bigger from time to time. Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner is highly suggested!
4. It is a must for us to wear sunscreen. The reason is obvious. UVA and UVB are harmful to our skin. I have tried a lot of brands before. Some are too oily and some are not useful. Recently, I found a really useful sunscreen. It is from Shiseido. The name is Anessa Perfect UV sunscreen. This is the best sunscreen I’ve ever tried. It is never oily and it protects my skin from sunburn.
5. Most people are very confused when choosing eye cream because the skin close to our eyes is the weakest. The one that I use will probably help most people because it is not too rich, not oily, but it really helps to moisturize your skin and minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
The name of that eye cream is Eye Alert. It is from Kiehl’s. Don’t panic! I know it is for men, but this is the reason I choose it. The shop sales recommend it and the most important thing is that suits me.
What “flawless skin” tips do you have? Which of these did you find most helpful?